WELCOME

So great to have you here, hope u enjoy what u read and like it as well. If so of course it would be nice if u share, like and just tell everyone about me :)

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014

Suffering from Love........

"........I' d hope u see my face and that u be reminded that for me it isn't over........."
-Adele/Someone like you-


".....I never wanna see u unhappy, I thought u want the same for me....."
-A fine frenzy/Almost Lover-


"...Loneliness up ahead, emptiness behind. Where do I go?...You were my first love, you were my true love. From the first kisses to the very last rose....Never look back we said, how was I to know I'd miss u so....."
-Britney Spears/From the bottom of my broken heart-


"....You've changed my life completely, I am touched by your love, even if I never see you again...."
-WET WET WET/if i never see you again-

."....All the things that we've been through, you should understand me like I understand you........What good is a love affair, when u can't see eye to eye......If you don't know me by now, you will never never know me...."
-Simply Red/If you dont know me by now-

"...But I dont wanna give up yet because.....Maybe u could stay a bit longer, I could try a bit harder, we could make this work.....But maybe we should stop pretending, both of us are hurting, maybe it's time to go...."
-Emeli Sande/Maybe-

."...Lately it seems the distance between us is growing too wide, I'm so afraid that u sayin its over, it's the last thing that I wanna hear, but if ur heart's not in it for real, please don't try to fake what u don't feel.....Anything u ask of my I'd do but I wont ask u to stay, I'd rather walk away if ur heart's not in it...."
-Westlife/If ur hearts not in it-





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen