WELCOME

So great to have you here, hope u enjoy what u read and like it as well. If so of course it would be nice if u share, like and just tell everyone about me :)

Freitag, 7. Februar 2014

New Poem from today

Appreciate what I have


I appreciate the Life I've got,

you ask me if it's easy? No it's not!
But I learned to live it, beyond my limits,
I am stronger now and also vivid.
Now I dedicate my Life to help and support, cos Life is way too short,
to only suffer and also doubt, cos Love is whats it all about.
Love for myself and for others, bring joy and faith to all the strugglers.
I know my purpose now, and hope to show I am worth this Gift of Life somehow.
I do believe in many things, god, humanity and that I can fly without wings.
I'll live every day as it would be my last, and make everyone the best.
We don't know how long we will be here, so let's be loyal and sincere.
Our whole Life through and all the time, cos to love, heal and help is not a crime!
I know now what does really matter, so let us change the world for the better!

©Audrey Valentine 2014

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen