WELCOME

So great to have you here, hope u enjoy what u read and like it as well. If so of course it would be nice if u share, like and just tell everyone about me :)

Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015

It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved?

If I ever meet someone who tells me "It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved", I would have to punch him in the face and say: "Hey, this is not true, I have loved and I have lost and it hurts more than anything could ever hurt.
If I would have never met Love though, the pain, that will always be a part of me, wouldn't be there.
So stop going around, telling people this lie.
If they love and lose they WILL hurt to the core of their soul and it will literally feel like dying, and a part of them WILL actually die.
If they never love, they will miss out on something spectacular, something that keeps you warm in the cold, something that makes you cry when you are happy and laugh when you are sad BUT at least they will never have to deal with the heartbreaking, backstabbing, undying pain."

Love and Lose = heartbreaking Pain
Never love = Missing out on something amazing, no heartbreaking Pain


And that's the truth and nothing but the truth!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen